AHD Camera Nestbox Side-view
This unique design offers a side-on view into the nesting box. Outstanding HD 1080p video & audio quality to TV HDMI port.
AHD Side-On Camera Nesting Box Includes:
- Nesting Box. Hand made from Western Red Cedar (PEFC responsibly sourced) and specifically designed to offer a unique side on view of the birds nest chamber.
- Colour AHD 1080p Camera with audio. Features include a 4 mm Lens and an 87 degree viewing angle for close up viewing, preset adjustable focus
- Weatherproof 3 core AV/DC cable. Choose the length you require to run from the nesting box to your TV (Select Cable Length above)
- Mains plug, regulated 100-240v AC / 12 volt DC (Indoor use)
- AHD-HDMI Converter. Converts an AHD video and audio signal to HDMI for the easiest way to connect to your TV. (HDMI lead not included)
- 2x Hole Protector Plates 28 & 32mm diameter. Optionally keep or reduce the nest box hole size and/or deter predators.
- Instruction sheet
- Camera Warranty 3 yrs
The Nest Box
Our very popular side view bird box offers market leading quality, durability and great value for money. Handmade in our UK workshops from high grade PEFC Western Red Cedar (responsibly sourced) this gardenature design provides garden birds with a warm and safe place to raise their family. The camera positioning in this nest box offers the viewer a unique and rather unusual side-on camera image (including the entrance hole), rather than the traditional top-down view. The camera, cabling and connections are safely mounted behind an opaque plastic panel whilst the camera lens discreetly protrudes into the nesting chamber. As the camera is mounted at the top of the sloping side wall, nesting material and mess is kept away from the camera at the base of the box. Also included are optional hole reduction / protection plates 28 & 32mm, making this nest box suitable for a range of garden birds:
- Blue Tits
- Coal Tits
- Marsh Tits
- Great Tits
- House Sparrows
An original and popular design from that offers you a very different view on the secret lives of nesting birds.