Mink Raft (for monitor)
Developed for use wth traps fitted with a Remoti monitoring device and the users are then alerted as soon as the trap is sprung. This means there is no need for monitoring tracking kits, so the large hole in the centre of the standard mink raft is not needed.
Most mink rafts are made from marine ply which quickly deteriorate, and then absorb water making the raft heavier. Eventually it will fall apart creating a disposal problem and replacement cost. In addition, all other mink rafts on the market have a fixed tunnel, to reduce costs. This makes inspection, storage and checking traps more difficult.
Our raft is:
- Completely rot proof - will not need any maintenance or replacement and will not deteriorate.
- Flat packed raft- can be easily stored and transported.
- Removable lid - easy to inspect in the field
- Raft: 115cm x 59cm x 6cm high.
- Tunnel made from 9mm thick recycled plastic sheet panels
- Assembles in minutes thanks to innovative design.
- Sturdy, heavy duty construction
- Polystyrene float protected by tough 9mm thick edging
- New simpler tunnel locking method.
- Designed to fit trap maximum 600mm long x 200mm wide x 180mm high
NOTE: This product does not include the cost of the trap which is offered as an option.
We do not supply the Remoti monitoring devices.
All prices include delivery charges to MAINLAND GB addresses only.
We are NOT currently able to deliver to Northern Ireland.
We are NOT currently able to deliver to the Scilly Isles OR to The Steamship Company for forwarding on using our standard carrier.
Prices for delivery to Offshore Islands (including but not exclusively Shetland, Orkney, Inner and Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) vary considerably so will be quoted for separately. If placing an online order please get in touch. We will then calculate the correct delivery charge and email you with the correct price and details of how you can make your payment. Please note that our website is not able to calculate different delivery costs for different locations. If you place an order online and delivery is not to a mainland GB address we reserve the right to invoice you for the difference prior to processing your order.