DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise (M3E) sets a new standard for small enterprise-grade drones. Thanks to industry-leading features including 56x zoom, mechanical shutter and RTK module, DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise delivers new levels of efficiency to drone pilots.
Built and designed for aerial surveyors, DJI M3E is compact enough to be easily transported but rugged enough to fly safely in tough conditions. It also delivers up to 45 minutes flight time, enough to survey up to 2 square kilometers in a single flight, and its battery can be charged from empty to full in 1 hour 30 minutes.
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series drones set a new standard for commercial-grade UAVs. Powerful and portable, Mavic 3E is your everyday commercial drone which allows surveyors to build highly accurate and data-rich 3D maps using DJI Terra – a faster and more cost-efficient way of surveying compared with traditional methods.
- Compact and portable – folds into a compact form factor, quick and easy to deploy and comes with a robust carrying case.
- Wide camera – 4/3 CMOS, 20MP, mechanical shutter.
- Zoom camera – equivalent focal length: 162mm, 12MP, 56x hybrid zoom.
- Safe and stable – transmission distance of up to 15km and equipped as standard with omnidirectional obstacle avoidance technology.
- Precise positioning – RTK positioning delivers centimeter-level accuracy with microsecond-level time synchronisation.
- Flight performance – 45 minutes flight time and fast-charge the battery from 0-100% in 1 hour 30 minutes.
Superior camera performance
Focus and find
Mavic 3 Enterprise comes with 12MP zoom camera which supports up to 56x hybrid zoom used to clearly see important details from long distances.
Improved low-light performance
The wide camera on the Mavic 3E has 3.3μm pixels, which delivers significant performance gains in low-light conditions thanks to its intelligent low-light mode.
Mavic 3E uses a wide-angle 20MP camera with 4/3 CMOS sensor which can perform 0.7 second interval shooting, enabling fast, cost-effective and highly accurate surveying.
Long and stable flight performance
Mavic 3 Enterprise can fly for up to 45 minutes – enough to cover 2 square kilometers in a single flight. The batteries can also be charged from flat-to-full in 1 hour 30 minutes so that multiple missions can be completed in a day.
Safe and stable flying
Mavic 3E is equipped with omnidirectional obstacle avoidance to ensure safety and limit the chances of the drone being damaged. The drone can also fly up to 15km away without compromising the quality and speed of data transmission back to the controller.
In the box:
1 x aircraft body
1 x remote controller
1 x power cable
1 x USB-C cable
1 x USB-C to USB-C cable
1 x propeller pair
• 1 x charger
• 1 x carrying case
• 1 x screwdriver
• 1 x manuals
• Free 3 month Terra Electricity licence+
• 1 x free standard maintenance service++
• RTK Module
+ Free 3 month Terra Electricity licence will be activated automatically for both M3E and M3T.
++ 1 x free standard maintenance service is included for all models. This must be used within 1 year (drones with 1-year basic care package) or 2 years (drones with 2-year basic package) of the drone’s care package being activated.