DJI Mavic 3 Thermal
DJI Mavic 3 Thermal (M3T), part of the M3E series of everyday commercial drones, is a compact and highly portable enterprise-grade UAV. Designed and built for aerial inspection missions, M3T combines 48MP wide, 12MP 56x hybrid zoom and 640 x 512 thermal cameras to help professional users see the unseen.
Mavic 3 Thermal is the ultimate everyday tool for thermal inspections. Fly for up to 45 minutes – enough to cover 2 square kilometers in a single flight – and fast-charge at 100W in just 1 hour 30 minutes, helping operators to complete more inspections in less time than ever before.
Mavic 3 Enterprise series drones set a new standard for commercial-grade UAVs. Powerful and portable, DJI Mavic 3 Thermal is your everyday commercial drone which allows operators to inspect heat signatures from an aerial perspective faster and more accurately than ever.
- Compact and portable – folds into a compact form factor, quick and easy to deploy and comes with a robust carrying case.
- Thermal camera – 640 x 512px thermal camera.
- Wide camera – equivalent focal length: 24mm, 48MP.
- Zoom camera – equivalent focal length: 162mm, 12MP, 56x hybrid zoom.
- Safe and stable – transmission distance of up to 15km and equipped as standard with omnidirectional obstacle avoidance technology.
- Precise positioning – RTK positioning delivers centimeter-level accuracy with microsecond-level time synchronisation.
- Flight performance – 45 minutes flight time and fast-charge the battery from 0-100% in 1 hour 30 minutes.
Superior camera performance
Focus and find
Mavic 3 Thermal come with 12MP zoom camera which supports up to 56x hybrid zoom used to clearly see important details from long distances.
Improved low-light performance
The wide camera on the Mavic 3 Thermal has 3.3μm pixels, which delivers significant performance gains in low-light conditions thanks to its intelligent low-light mode.
Mavic 3T’s 640 x 512px thermal camera can show point and area temperature, high-temperature alarms and isotherms, and the controller can show normal and thermal views side-by-side.
Long and stable flight performance
Mavic 3 Thermal can fly for up to 45 minutes – enough to cover 2 square kilometers in a single flight. The batteries can also be charged from flat-to-full in 1 hour 30 minutes so that multiple missions can be completed in a day.
Safe and stable flying
Mavic 3T is equipped with omnidirectional obstacle avoidance to ensure safety and limit the chances of the drone being damaged. The drone can also fly up to 15km away without compromising the quality and speed of data transmission back to the controller.